CRKD Machinotools Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013(18 of 2013) and having its registered office at 34/1, Chapaladevi Road, Shanpur, Shibtala, Dasnagar, Howrah , 711105, owning and operating www.macinotool.com, This is then known as "Machinotools”.
Services Provided by “Machinotools”:-
1.) Online services (Technology services):
“Machinotools” offers an e-commerce website that will give permission to Vendors to use online store on www.machinotool.com. Where vendor can enlist his/her products that they sell on website. Vendors having own "seller hub" for maintain their products images, product categories, prize, stock maintain, delivery, payment history etc.
2.) Shipment services of products:
"Machinotools" delivers the product to the customer with the help of its courier partners.
3.) Payment collection:
"Machinotools" collects payments from its customer, which has a separate payment gateway near , which allows customers to easily pay. In addition, the cash on delivery option (COD) option has also been kept, which the customer can pay on the delivery of product.
4.) Order fulfillment:
"Machinotools" also provides the services for picking products from the vendors and to delivered the customers.
5.) Customer feedback:
“Machinotools” has his own call center which help the customer to give his feedback. And also has customer care service.
6.) Marketing services:
“Machinotools does the marketing of products also in website.
1.) Vendor must be registered in our website for sell his/her products by using our website.
2.) Vendor may be dealer, manufacturer or distributor must have duly authorised to sell these products.
3.) The Vendor has approached "Machinotools” to enlist its products on the website www.machinotool.com for marketing, trading and supply of products to the customers.
Availability of products:-
1.) The Vendor will keep informed at all times the Firm about the availability of the products in their inventory.
2.) If vendor feel out of stock of any product he/she must be confirm "Machinotools" or vendor can change by his/her "seller hub".
1.)"Machinotools" shall not charge any fee for providing web space/display of products.
Order and delivery:-
1) Orders for the product shall be received using the website www.machinotool.com and shall be forwarded to the Vendor by the Firm via email/sms/Telephone.
2) After placing an order by www.machinotool.com vendor immediately has to pack the products to delivered products to the customer. Delivery will be done by “Machinotools”.
3) If there is any problem in distributing the products by the vendor, then they inform "Machinotools" immediately.
4) The Vendor shall ensure that the products dispatched are of the specifications ordered and there is no variation whatsoever.
5) The Products are must be new , genuine and free from defects and have the requisite manufacturer warranty (if any) associated with such Product and meets the specifications of the samples.
6) The Vendor agrees to replace the defective products supplied to the customer at its own cost.
7) If vendor delivered defective product or not match with specified order then delivery charges for return of products and again delivery to customer, those charges shall be paid by vendor.
8) The Materials including Product information, if being provided by the Vendor, is must be accurate and complete, is not must be misleading.
1.) The Vendor declares that it has all rights and authorizations in respect of intellectual property rights of third parties and is authorized to sale/provide/license such products to the customer.
2.) Not to send any kind of promotion material or any such material, which is, derogatory to and/or adverse to the interests financial or otherwise of the Firm, to the customer either along with the products supplied or in any manner whatsoever.
3.) The vendor shall provide the product description, images, disclaimer, delivery time lines, price and such other details for the purpose of the creation/display on website of Firm.
4.) The vendor shall provide full, correct, accurate and true description of the product. The Vendor agrees not to provide any such description/information regarding the product which amounts to misrepresentation to the customer.
5.) The vendor shall solely be responsible for the quality, quantity, merchantability, guarantee, warranties in respect of the products offered for sale through portal of the Firm.
6.) The vendor could not Sale any product on the Online Store, which are prohibited for sale, dangerous, against the public policy, banned, unlawful, and illegal/prohibited under the Indian laws.
7.) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
Flow and transaction.
2. The "Machinotools" website contains the seller's own vendor area, where the seller will upload all details of his company such as username, password, contact number, email id, address, GST no etc.
3. It is the responsibility of the Vendor to keep the user ID and password confidential and not share it with anyone not authorized to transact on their behalf. In case of loss of password, the Vendor has to inform “Machinotools” within 24 hours to take appropriate steps of changing the passwords.
4. Vendor will provide all product details for listing in website with MRP and Selling prize. After that "Machinotools" will be uploaded those products on website.
5. The vendor solely responsible for data made live on the website, if vendor gives any wrong description, price or details of product then he must be inform “Machinotools” as soon as possible. At that time if vendor receive any order of the product from "Machinotools" then vendor shall responsible for that issues and have to give services to customers.
6. Vendor will provide all warranty and guarantee each of the products to "Machinotools" so that the same can be listed on the website. Vendor undertakes the responsibility to fulfill all warranty and guarantee obligations and agrees to keep "Machinotools" indemnified against any claims, suits, damages due to non fulfillment of any such warranties/guarantees.
7. The orders would be received to the Vendor on his seller panel. The Vendor accepts this order as a qualified order and undertakes responsibility to execute the order and supply the products as ordered. The Vendor has to confirm acceptance of the order on the seller panel within 24 hours of receipt of the order, failure to do so, may lead to withdrawal of the order from the Vendor.
8. “Machinotools” will create invoices for the customer, and the vendor will create invoices for “Machinotools”.
9. Before pick of products "Machinotools" reserves the right to withdraw the order from the Vendor without prior notice and the Vendor will not claim any damages.
10. If the product not being delivered to the customer for whatsoever reason, the product would be returned to the Vendor. The vendor would always accept the shipment from the authorized logistics partner. In that case vendor would inform "Machinotools" within 24 hours.
Payment terms and condition:-
1.) The vendor's payment will be made by the "Machinotools".
2.) The vendors will be paid in their registered bank account. Which they have registered in the "Seller hub" or which bank details they have provided to "Machinotools".
3.) The payments to vendor will be done after 7 days of delivery of the products.
4.) If vendor having any issue regarding payments please feel free to contact us.